Certificates in Collaborative Discussion
IF Collaborative Discussion Certificates are awarded to students in classrooms, members of community groups, and employees as professional development training in the workplace. Collaborative Discussion Coaches offer uniquely tailored certificate programs designed for the needs of their audiences.
Certificate Program Content
All certificate programs share some common characteristics. They are all based on the IF pedagogical approach which prioritizes practice (learning by doing) and guided reflection. Unlike traditional learning models, the IF approach centers the expertise of those who are in the room and turns toward what is already known in the group before diving deeper into additional resources and external knowledge.
Participants who earn a certificate in collaborative discussion will be better equipped to
1) Better understand Collaborative Discussion and its benefits
2) Express how they show up and present themselves in Collaborative Discussions
3) Adopt Collaborative Discussion habits and support these habits in others
4) Recognize and address Collaborative Discussion challenges and help groups move forward together
5) Address concerns and harness opportunities with others that will help shape community outcomes